Location: Brookfield, OH, Tyler, TX
SummaryAssemblers needed for 1st and 2nd shift! Responsible for the fabrication of custom order metal buildings using various building materials to the exact specification as per the drawings provided by engineering or per their instruction. Duties include the use and maintenance of all related shop equipment necessary to complete assembly. Company Overview Legacy Measurement Solutions is a portfolio company of White Deer Energy. White Deer Energy is an energy private equity firm focused on the exploration and production, oilfield service and equipment manufacturing, and midstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. White Deer’s investment strategy is to partner with talented management teams and build successful companies. Legacy Measurement Solutions offers engineered custody transfer measurement, production, and process equipment to the oil and natural gas industry from the wellhead through midstream and transmission. Headquartered in The Woodlands, TX, Legacy has two manufacturing plants in Brookfield, OH and Tyler, TX. Legacy Measurement Solutions has 200 employees with 60% expected growth in the next several months. Benefits: Legacy Measurement Solutions is committed to providing employees with an excellent benefits plan and competitive salary. Our benefits package offers: Medical - BlueCross BlueShield benefits options Dental Vision AD&D FSA Life - Company Paid Life Insurance Voluntary Life 401K STD - Company Paid LTD - Company Paid Why Legacy Measurement Solutions? You will be surrounded by people that genuinely care about your growth and well-being. The CEO has a great vision and will get to know you as a person not just another employee.
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesMay include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assemble buildings according to drawings, diagrams and written/verbal instructions
2. Inspect all assembly parts and report defective material or questionable component conditions to management
3. Cut various raw materials to size, bend steel for corners, doors, windows and other custom trim
4. Screw steel panels to metal frames and install skylights
5. Install insulation, windows, doors, wall paneling, shelves and floor plates
6. Install meter runs, heaters and various other components inside completed buildings
7. Assist with developing and driving a production schedule plan
8. Maintain related equipment used for installation of components and building assembly